Free Strategy Session


Things That Can Help Your DUI Case

August 5, 2022
A DUI case is a difficult and stressful time because your future may be on the line. There are multiple factors that can impact the outcome of your drunk driving case. You need to know what you should expect before going into DUI court. With a Tampa Bay area defense attorney at Hersem Law aiding your case, you have the…


What to Do when Your Kid Gets Arrested

July 7, 2022
Getting arrested is a nerve-wracking ordeal for anyone, but when your child is the one that’s in trouble, handling the situation as rationally as possible can become incredibly difficult. A conviction can have severe consequences for their future and could possibly traumatize them.  The last thing you want to do is let your emotions control you and act impulsively with…


How to Handle a DUI Traffic Stop in Florida

July 2, 2022
If you were pulled over for a DUI stop in Florida, it is important to know your rights and options. If you handle a DUI stop well, you can avoid a conviction or seek reduced penalties. A DUI lawyer can help you build a defense if you get charged with a DUI offense. DUI traffic stops involve many standard procedures…


How Do I Get a Traffic Ticket Dismissed in Florida?

May 24, 2022
A police officer stopped you the other day and cited you with a ticket for a traffic violation. You’ve probably heard that it’s possible to get tickets dismissed, but you don’t know where to start or who to talk to. A traffic ticket, even for a first-timer, can have far-reaching effects on a driver. Admitting to the violation will increase…


First Conviction for Driving Under the Influence: What You Can Expect

March 22, 2022
In Florida, driving impaired or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI) is a serious offense. But you may not be so worried because it’s your first conviction. You may think that means you’ll face fewer consequences, but that doesn’t mean your situation is less severe. If you’re facing a conviction for driving under the influence, you may…